Why QR Codes? Simple, over 70% of the 11 Million Members in SFI use a Cell Phone to do business. You want to be reaching this audience.
Let’s start with GOOD news. It is free. All the features are available in a free version. The only difference between free and paid is 1 Google Ad. Go Free. I Am
Second “all features” means a lot of features for both making your QR Code and for tracking scans. Here is an example that I just made this minute:
Things to note about the layout.
- Color both foreground and background can be adjusted. This one is purple foreground white background.
- The three corner pegs can be a variety of shape combinations.
- There are lots of frame choices. Here I use the phone Scan Me option.
- You can add a logo. Here I added the profile pic of the owner of Narak Store, Atchariya.
Tracking is great too. You can Track:
- The number of scans.
- The date of each scan.
- The Location of each scan.
- The OS used on each scan.
Start using QR Codes to promote your Sales Sites, Your Programs, Your Products and Sign ups for your List.
Visit This Great Free Resourceful QR Code Generator Here:
Leave me a Comment, How might you use QR Codes to advance your business?
One reply on “Free QR Code Generator”
QR Code stands for “quick response code”. A QR code is basically a barcode on steroids. A QR code is a type of matrix barcode. A barcode holds information horizontally, the QR code does so both horizontally and vertically. Thus it can be small in size but contain a lot of information. It was invented in 1994 by the Japanese automotive company Denso Wave. A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that can contain information about the item to which it is attached. While a QR code often contain data such as for a locator, identifier, or tracker that points to a location, website or application.